Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga U
See the Next method!
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press together Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- Then if you see the Recovery screen you have to input terminal password.
- To confirm operations use Power button, and to highlight items use Volume buttons.
- After that choose from the menu option "wipe data/factory reset".
- Now select END, and scroll down to option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.