Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga U2
- If the mobile phone is switched off hold the Power rocker to turn it back on.
- Afterwards tap the Menu key in order to find and choose Settings.
- Then select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Enter the terminal password if prompted and then tap OK.
- Afterwards choose Reset Phone.
- Finally, select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.