Hard Reset PANASONIC P55
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see Recovery mode input Eluga terminal password.
- Select from the menu "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to accept operation
- Now navigate to option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Then scroll to option "reboot system now" and press the Power button to accept this operation.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.