Hard Reset PANASONIC Toughpad FZ-A1
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Privacy (Backup & Reset).
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset tablet.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.