Hard Reset PANTECH P7040 Link
- Start by pressing Power button, device must be working to succeed this operation.
- Enter this code by using keypad: *01763*737381#
- Then confirm whole process of Factory reset by tapping Call key.
- Phone must restart now so wait patiently.
- Done, you can use your device.
- Turn on your device.
- Next from the standby screen press Menu.
- Then tap Settings -> Reset.
- After that enter your code.
* The default lock code is: 1234.
- Now select option Master reset, and confirm your decision.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.