Hard Reset PARLA P3010 Sonic 3.5
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the master reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.