Hard Reset PENTAGRAM P5336 Prose
- If the device is off press the Power key to switch it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.