Hard Reset PENTAGRAM P5347 Tab 7.4
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the operation
Hard Reset PENTAGRAM Eon Prix 2 - Wipe Data / Format Tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.