Hard Reset PHILIPS S301
- Firstl, remove the battery and wait a couple of seconds, and insert it again.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release Power button when PHILIPS logo appears on your screen
- Keep holding Volume Up until you see an Androir icon.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press the Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone restart.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.