Hard Reset PHILIPS S308
- Firstly, remove the battery and wait a couple of seconds and insert it again.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards release held keys when you see the Android icon.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press the Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Success! Wait until your phone restarts.
Hard Reset Philips S308
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.