Hard Reset PHILIPS S316
- Firstly remove the battery, wait for a short while, and insert it again.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android image.
- Afterwards choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Navigate to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.