Hard Reset PIPO P1
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
- Firstly, power on the device by pressing the Power button.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You may release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.