Hard Reset PRESTIGIO 7008 MultiPad Consul 4G
See the Next method!
- Firstly make sure that your device is powerd on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.