Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 4 PRO QUAD 8.0 3G
See the Next method!
- First of all make sure that your device is powerd on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.