Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3384B
- Start by holding the Power button to turn on the device.
- In the next step from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.