Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C
- At the beginning turn off the tablet by pressing Power button for a short while.
- Start holding Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release only the Power key when you see a image on the screen.
- Then stop holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to accept that.
- Use the same keys as before to choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now". Click Power button once to do that.
- Great ! Hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
- Use Power button to switch on the device.
- Now go to Settings and in this menu select Backup & reset.
- In the next step tap on Factory Data Reset and choose Reset Device.
- Finally select Erase Everything if you want to begin hard reset operation.
- Select OK and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Good job!
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.