Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C
See the Next method!
- At the beginning turn off the tablet by pressing Power button for a short while.
- Start holding Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release only the Power key when you see a image on the screen.
- Then stop holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to accept that.
- Use the same keys as before to choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now". Click Power button once to do that.
- Great ! Hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.