Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger 8.0 3G
See the Next method!
- The tablet must be turned off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger 7.0 - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.