Soft Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Visconte 3
- At first, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- From the options whoch should appear on the screen choose Power Off and then tap OK.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards use the Power key again to turn the device back on.
Help! This doesn't work
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step press the the Windows button.
- From the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Refresh your PC without affecting your files.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great job! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.