Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir A600
See the Next method!
- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Press and hold together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now from the menu select option "Recovery mode" using Volume Up button.
- From the next menu choose "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to browse, and Menu key to confirm.
- Next select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that aceept this "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.