Hard Reset QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal)
- Please turn off the device if it's on, to do it use Power button.
- At the same moment press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- Don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- To start Factory reset press "0" key as it says on the screen.
- Be patient Factory reset can take even up to 5 minutes.
- Success! u just wiped your phone to Default settings.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.