Hard Reset SAMSUNG 403SC Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Forgot Password Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Hard Reset How To
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.