Hard Reset SAMSUNG 55" SUHD (4K) Smart TV KS9000 Seria 9 (UE55KS9000L)
- First of all, hold down the Power key on your TV remote control in order to switch off yout device.
- After that, press the Menu button to enter the Main Menu.
- From the following list of options choose Support by using Up and Down Arrow to navigate and Enter key to confirm.
- Then use Up and Down Arrow to navigate to Self Diagnosis and then press Enter.
- In the next step select Reset.
- Next, the TV should ask for a security code. The default is 0000.
- When the warning message appears choose Yes by using the Left or Right Arrow on the remote and confirm by holding the Enter key.
- Good job! The factory reset has just been performed.
In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key on your TV remote control.
Next, on your remote control use the following sequence of buttons: Info -> Menu -> Mute -> Power.
You have to see the Service Mode of your TV.
From the following menu you have to open Options.
Finally, select Factory Reset by pressing the OK key on your.
Excellent! The hard reset is done!
Factory Rest Samsung Smart TV - How to Reset your TV by Service Mode
Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV - how to Reset your Samsung TV
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.