Hard Reset SAMSUNG 55" UHD Smart TV JU6872 Seria 6 (UE55JU6872U)
- At the very beginning switch on your TV by using Power key on your TV remote control.
- Afterwards press the Menu button in order to open the Main Menu.
- From the following list of options choose Support by using Up and Down Arrow to navigate and Enter key to confirm.
- Then use Up and Down Arrow to navigate to Self Diagnosis and then press Enter.
- In the next step select Reset.
- Next, the TV should ask for a security code. The default is 0000.
- When the warning message appears choose Yes using the Left or Right Arrow on the remote and confirm by holding the Enter key.
- Excellent! The factory reset has just been performed.
In the first step switch off your TV by holding the Power button on your TV remote control.
Afterwards on your remote control use the following sequence of keys: Info -> Menu -> Mute -> Power.
You should see the Service Mode of your TV.
From the following menu open Options.
In the next step select Factory Reset by pressing the OK key.
Congratulations! The hard reset is done!
Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV - how to Reset your Samsung TV
Factory Rest Samsung Smart TV - How to Reset your TV by Service Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.