Hard Reset SAMSUNG 65" SUHD (4K) Smart TV KS9000 Seria 9 (UE65KS9000L)
- The TV must be turned on, so hold down the Power key on your TV remote control..
- Next, use the Menu button in order to open the Main Menu.
- Afterwards from the following list of options choose Support by using Up and Down Arrow to navigate and Enter key to confirm.
- Then use Up and Down Arrow to navigate to Self Diagnosis and then press Enter.
- In the next step select Reset.
- Next, the TV should ask for a security code. The default is 0000.
- When the warning message appears choose Yes using the Left or Right Arrow on the remote and confirm by holding the Enter key.
- Good job! The factory reset has just been performed.
Begin by switching off the TV by pressing the Power button on your TV remote control.
Next, on your remote control use the following sequence of keys: Info -> Menu -> Mute -> Power.
You have to see the Service Mode of your TV.
From the following menu open Options.
Finally, select Factory Reset by pressing the OK key.
Excellent! The hard reset is done!
Factory Reset Samsung Smart TV - how to Reset your Samsung TV
Factory Rest Samsung Smart TV - How to Reset your TV by Service Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.