Hard Reset SAMSUNG A137
- Turn on your phone.
- Enter code: *2767*3855#
- After few seconds it is done.
- Press Menu.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll and select Phone.
- Scroll and select Reset Phone.
- Press OK to confirm.
- Enter the phone's password, then press OK.
NOTE: The password is user-defined, there is no default. If a password has yet been set up, the phone will ask for a new password to be entered and then confirmed.
- A confirmation message will display and the phone will then reboot.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.