Hard Reset SAMSUNG A510F Galaxy A5 (2016)
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset - SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (A500F) - WIPE Android Device TUTORIAL
Hard Reset: SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 - HOW TO CLEAR Phone by Factory Reset
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2016) - Bypass Pattern / Restore Settings
SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2016) HARD RESET / Restore Settings / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.