Hard Reset SAMSUNG A800Y Galaxy A8 Duos
See the Next method!
- Frist of all, turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Restoring |HardReset.Info
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.