Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch on the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - Full Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - how to completely wipe your phone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.