Hard Reset SAMSUNG D900i
- Let's start with taping Left soft key.
- When you will be in Menu select Settings.
- Navigate to Reset Settings or press the Key 9 on keypad.
- Confirm by pressing OK button to mark all the available options.
- Now Left soft key for Reset and again to confirm.
- Type the password with keypad (Default password should be “00000000”).
- Now your device should be wiped to Default settings.
- Switch on the mobile phone and let it boot.
- Press green Call key to open dialer.
- Use this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Call key to confirm operation.
- Let the device to restart, it usually takes about 30 seconds.
- Your device is back to the Factory settings.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.