Hard Reset SAMSUNG E2600
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - how to completely wipe your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5610 - master reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.