Hard Reset SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.