Hard Reset SAMSUNG F400
- Press the Left soft key to open Menu.
- Select Settings and then go to Reset Settings or press Key 9.
- Press the OK button to mark all the options.
- Now press the Left soft key to confirm Factory reset.
- Enter the password (Default password should be “00000000”).
- Turn on your Samsung device.
- Open and use phone's dialer type this code: *2767*3855#
- Press Call key to confirm operation.
- Let the device to reboot, it may take several minutes.
- Success! your device is ready to use.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.