Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360F Galaxy Core Prime LTE
- Check that your phone is on.
- Next from the Home screen press Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Confirm your choice, and wait to finich operation.
- That's all.
- Press Power button, until your tablet is off.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Recovery mode.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that confirm option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360 Galaxy Core Prime - How to clear your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360 Galaxy Core Prime - factory reset tutorial
SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime HARD RESET / Remove Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.