Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360G Galaxy Core Prime 4G
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning remove the back cover and the battery for a couple of seconds.
- Then put the battery and the cover back in.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360 Galaxy Core Prime - How to clear your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360 Galaxy Core Prime - factory reset tutorial
SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime HARD RESET / Remove Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.