Hard Reset SAMSUNG G530Y Galaxy Grand Prime
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Android Master Reset
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - full reset tutorial
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.