Hard Reset SAMSUNG G531F Galaxy Grand Prime 4G
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! Your cell phone is ready to use.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Android Master Reset
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - full reset tutorial
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.