Hard Reset SAMSUNG G800Y Galaxy S5 mini
- The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You canelease held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all.
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini G800F - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F hard reset
How to Factory/Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G800F Galaxy S5 mini
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.