- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Fianlly select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards find and select Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Wait to complete the operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge - bypass lock screen pattern
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge - Factory Reset in Andoird device
HARD RESET TUTORIAL - SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 (G930) - Remove Screen Lock And all Data
BYPASS LOCK SCREEN SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 (G930) - HARD RESET by Key v2
HARD RESET TUTORIAL - SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 (G930) Remove Screen Lock And all Data
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G930F Galaxy S7 - bypass lock screen pattern