Hard Reset SAMSUNG G900T Galaxy S5
See the First Method!
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and openSettings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - clear your phone by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - Reset by Andorid Phone Settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.