Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2016)
- Frist of all, switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - master reset via menu
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - completely wipe your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.