Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - master reset via menu
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - completely wipe your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.