Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - master reset via menu
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - completely wipe your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.