Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J1 4G
- Firstly, switch off the phone by removing the back cover and the battery.
- Put the battery and the cover back.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power key for a while.
- When you see Recovery Mode menu release held buttons.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Find and select Settings and then go to User and Backup.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Confirm all information on your screen.
- Well done!
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.