Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Neo 3G
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Android Format / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.