Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note5
- In order to swtich off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your cell phone is ready to use.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hard Reset (Factory reset)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C hard reset
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - Full Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - reset your device to factory settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.