Reset Network Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 Edge Olympic Games Edition
- The SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 Edge Olympic Games Edition must be turned on.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen find and select Settings.
- Scroll down the list of settings and choose Backup and Reset.
- In the next step choose Reset Network Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and choose Reset Network Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process select Reset one more time.
- Well done! You just reset all customized network settings.
How to Reset Network Settings in SAMSUNG G930F Galaxy S7
Help! This doesn't work