Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4G LTE
- In the first step turn off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup&Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE How To Hard Reset/Factory Wipe
Hard Reset Samsung SM-T315 GALAXY Tab 3 8.0 LTE
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
How to Hard Reset Factory Restore Password Wipe Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII 4G lte tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.