Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear S
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Then from the Clock screen, swipe to the right to open Settings.
- In the next step tap Reset Gear.
- Finally, touch OK to confimr the whole operation.
- Success! The process may take a few minutes.
- In the device is off, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Power key.
- When the Select REBOOT MODE screen displays, start tapping the Power button several times until new menu is displayed.
- In the next step choose the Recovery options.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear 2 - factory reset by menu
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear 2 - how to wipe your phone
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear Fit 2 - Remove Password / Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.