Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear S2
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Then from the Clock screen, swipe to the right to open Settings.
- In the next step tap Reset Gear.
- Finally, touch OK to confimr the whole operation.
- Success! The process may take a few minutes.
- In order to turn off your device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Power key until Rebooting screen shows up.
- Start pressing the Power key a couple of times.
- When the Select REBOOT MODE screen displays, press the Power button until Recovery is highlighted.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear S2 - factory reset in Gear S2
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear 2 - factory reset by menu
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear S2 - Factory Reset by Recovery Mode
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Gear Fit 2 - Remove Password / Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.